Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 183: Six Months

Today we have been in Canada for six months. 
It has been a bit chilly the last couple of days when I ride my bike in the morning.
I am looking forward to Autumn and all those red maple leaves and then a lovely Canadian winter. I have enjoyed the summer weather more than I thought I would. I may just prefer the damp, dank heat and monsoon rains to the dry and thirsty Utah heat!

The kids are going back to school in a few weeks. It will be good to get back on a regular schedule.
Christa is very excited to be starting High School and Seminary. 
We are throwing her to the Tim Horton swilling, cigarette smoking wolves. I am sure she will handle it beautifully. 
Deven will be a senior (hopefully looking out for Christa) Emma will be in 7th grade (here it is still part of Elem. School) and Ethan will be in 5th. Makes me feel old :(

So what will I be doing? Hitting the gym a little bit harder, cleaning the house a little bit better, maybe researching the application process for a study permit or work permit?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a plan! I only have to jr highers this year and it feels so easy. Since I am done with my class work (hip hip hooray) we are going to get back to regular study time, mom making dinner time, etc. Life will be good.

    ReplyDelete