Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 244: Qu'avez-vous appris?

At the end of the yoga class I attend, the teacher guides us through a short relaxation/meditation exercise. The other day she suggested a simple way to keep our thoughts and attitudes positive. Think of something that immediately brings a smile to your face. Or better, something that instantly makes you laugh out loud - a child, a dog, husband, your best friend or something funny that you heard or saw.
When you face a negative thought or situation, think of this person, thing, or time.
In other words, go to your happy place!


This is a silly thing that I thought of  (and probably not funny to anyone but me) but it makes me laugh.
Christa, Emma and Ethan were sitting at the kitchen table and I came in and announced loudly "C'est moi!!"
In perfect sync they shouted back "MOI!"
Then looked puzzled when I burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" They asked.

Haven't they learned anything in French class?

(Here is the Google Translation if the hilarity is escaping you as well. Use the "listen" button)

2 comments: