Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 238: Loving the Leaves


I borrowed this photo from this website because none of my crappy photos did the trees justice. And I was a little late getting out to take any good ones :)
I am still riding my bike in the mornings. Some days it's quite chilly, but it's lovely to ride through the crunchy leaves. It's gorgeous when the sun is shining and the leaves are blowing through the air.
Something that is unusual here (and sometimes frustrating) is that there are no mountains to block the sun in the mornings. The sun just comes right up. Hello sunshine! Good bright shiny morning! It can be frustrating because there are certain times of the morning and evening where the sun-visor in the car just can't block out the sun.
Those are times when I very much miss the lovely mountains.

Mount Timpanogos photo courtesy http://opentravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment