Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 248: End in Sight

We originally planned our stay in Canada to last about 1095 days. I joyfully announce that our stay (sentence?) has been reduced to just short of 500 days, 248 of which have already been served.

Yes, we are coming home after the kids finish school at the end of June. Please note the countdown clock below my followers :)

Things I am excited to see again:
Mountains
Family
Lake Powell (You guys, we totally need to plan a trip. Nick might die if we don't)
My cute neighborhood
The ward 

Things I'll be sad to leave:
New friends
The gym, my second home (I told Nick that I demand a gym membership when we get back)
The ward
Timbits

Don't be sad, Canadian friends! This gives you an excuse to visit Utah!

2 comments:

  1. I know that you miss home, and if I were in your shoes I would be jumping for joy too. I am so happy for you, but why am I sitting here crying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap! I am so happy!!!!

    ps Sorry, Canada!

    ReplyDelete