Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 17: Second week down

Week two was hard. Homesick much?
I'm glad it's done and I have a new week ahead. The sun is shining and it should be above 0 degrees Celsius all week. Yay!
Next week is the Canadian equivalent to Spring Break. The kids get the whole week off and I'm hoping we can get down with some good 'ol Canadian recreation.
No, not beer drinking! Bob and Doug McKenzie are here to celebrate the fact that I actually heard someone say "Beauty, eh?"
I laughed reverently and quietly because it was my Sunday school teacher. (13th Ward friends think Revabeth but with more yelling)



Tim Hortons Cup sighting: community ice sheet.
Bring your own skates and you're off!
(Extra points if you spot the second cup! click photo to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. I was taking down some blinds in our den and I looked out the window toward your house and got a little lump in my throat. We miss you guys too, but all will be well! You seem to be engaged in the Canadian culture, and that is the way to go!

    Beauty, eh? I love it!

    ReplyDelete