Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 32: Thrifty

In Utah, Deseret Industries kind of has a monopoly on the thrift scene. Sure we have Savers and some other very small stores; but really, when you think of donating and buying used goods in Utah, you think DI. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I have really come to appreciate these smaller stores.
Even though the kids say they smell like old people.

Christa and I got the greatest coats at the Salvation Army. Ethan too because oh yeah, both of his coats are in the lost and found at school.
In Utah. We realized this when it started snowing here.


And my personal favorite, Value Village (Savers in the US) They have pretty much furnished our house.
I go here almost every day to see what new and wonderful things will appear.



Here is your Tim Hortons for the day. 
This is the morning queue. I counted 13 cars.



1 comment: